HOW TO BECOME A STUDENT AT EPAA
STEP 1: APPLY
STUDENTS IN GRADES K-10
NEW STUDENT APPLICATION (New Student Pre-Registration Form)
Click HERE to print an Application. After completion, bring the application to the school office. We'd be more than happy to introduce you to the teachers and give you a tour of our school.
RETURNING STUDENT RE-ENROLLMENT APPLICATION & REGISTRATION FORMS
Parents - check your emails for a link to re-enroll your student via RenWeb.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION FORMS
To speed up the registration process, complete the attached form and bring with you on EPAA Registration Day (August 2 from 11 am to 1 pm, or 5 to 7 pm). REGISTRATION FORMS 2017/2018
* Please note that the "Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment" form needs to be notarized so please don't sign that form until you are at Registration.
REGISTRATION FEE DISCOUNT
Families who paid their registration fee in full by June 1st received a $50 discount.
VOLUNTARY PRE KINDERGARTEN - FREE
VPK is a 1/2 day Pre-K program for children who are 4 but not 5 years old by September 1 at the beginning of each school year. This program is FREE to parents who receive a certificate from Pasco County after filling out an application.
We are offering two VPK classes:
1. Monday thru Friday: 8:15 am - 12:00 pm FREE
2. Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 8:15 am - 3:00 pm FREE
If your child will be staying for a full day (outside of the free VPK time) it will be $350/month.
To get the VPK certificate you need to:
1. Print and fill out the VPK application.
2. Call 352-834-0052 to make an appointment with the Early Learning Coalition. Their office is located in the Dade City Business Center located at 15000 US Hwy 301, Dade City. Hours are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Tuesdays from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fax: 352-521-9855.
3. Take application, driver's license, and proof of residency (ie. utility bill, etc.).
4. Bring the certificate to the school.
Click HERE for a VPK APPLICATION.
VPK informational brochure in English or Spanish.
STEP 2: MAKE A FINANCIAL PLAN
Click HERE to view or print the PreK-10 Fee Schedule for 2017-2018.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OPPORTUNITIES
Step Up For Students is a tuition assistance program for families of students in private schools. This scholarship pays up to $6,420-7,004 per student* for private school tuition.
New guidelines are in place - even if you haven't had the scholarship in the past, check out the options. StepUp has changed a significant items: in the past, the scholarship was either all or nothing for new families based on income. Now, there is a graduated scale for new families that allows for partial scholarships. Now, you may be able to get 50, 60, 70, 80 or 90 percent of the scholarship even if you make more than the amount on the chart. There are multiple levels of income that give you the various percentages.
If you have any questions about applying for any form of financial aid, visit the school office. Click here for a SUFS brochure.
To be eligible:
- Your household income is at or below the amount shown on the income guidelines chart below.
- Your child must be entering grades K-12.
For more information about this scholarship, go to www.stepupforstudents.org.
Note: NEW & RENEWAL FAMILIES: StepUp for Students is no longer accepting applications or supporting documents for the 2015-16 school year and are currently on a waiting list. If you’ve already been approved for the 2015-16 school year but still need to pay the processing fee, please click here.
McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program provides Florida students with special needs the opportunity to attend a participating private school.
In order to be eligible for the McKay Scholarship Program, a student must apply for the program prior to withdrawing from public school. The student must also have an Individual Education Plan (IEP), and:
- Have been enrolled and reported for funding in a Florida public school during the October and February Florida Education Finance Program surveys (Grades K-12); or
- Have been a pre-kindergarten student who was enrolled and reported for funding in a Florida public school during the preceding October and February Florida Education Finance Program surveys and was at least 4 years old; or
- Have attended the Florida School for the Deaf and Blind during the preceding October and February student membership surveys (Grades K-12).
If your child meets the eligibility requirements, you may apply for a scholarship by clicking on “Apply for a McKay Scholarship.”
To view EPAA's Tuition Assistance brochure, click here.
East Pasco Adventist Church
Worthy Student Fund
If you are a member of the East Pasco Adventist Church, you may qualify to receive financial aid from the Worthy Student Fund.
To receive this financial aid, families need to fill out an application. (See link above for EPAA's Tuition Assistance Brochure)
STEP 3: PLAN SCHOOL YEAR
Please complete these forms and email or bring to the registration on August 2, 2017.
Parents - check your emails for a link to re-enroll via RenWeb.
2017-2018 School Supply List
You may print a copy of the calendar from the link above.
Click HERE to view or print a copy of the 2017-2018 Handbook.
Click HERE to view or print a copy of the 2017-2018 tuition rates.
Students at EPAA are required to wear a school uniform. See the link on the front page of the school website to access EPAA's store front on Lands' End School Uniforms.
Please note uniform requirements HERE.
Copyright © by EPAA. All rights reserved.